222 3 Avenue North
Saskatoon, SK S7K 0J5
With respect to all matters within the committee’s policy areas, the mandate of this committee is:
- To provide advice and recommendations to Council;
- To oversee the impementation of approved policy decisions by the civic administration; and
- To exercise every power delegated by Council.
The policy areas for this committee include:
- revenue collection;
- all land matters including acquisitions, sales and leases of land, and the land development program;
- vehicles and equipment, not including Transit and Fire vehicles and equipment;
- controlled and statutory corporations;
- implementation of business planning and budget; and
- any other related area.
Many of the public transit related items that find their way before City Council are usually first presented at the SPC-T.
- Councillor A. Iwanchuk, Chair
- Councillor M. Loewen, Vice-Chair
- Councillor C. Block
- Councillor R. Donauer
- Councillor B. Dubois
- Mayor C. Clark (ex officio)
Items that may be of interest to Bus Riders of Saskatoon may be brought to your attention via this website, our Facebook page, and our email list.