222 3 Avenue North
Saskatoon, SK S7K 0J5
Transit services in Saskatoon fall under the purview of the Standing Policy Committee on Transportation.
The mandate of the Standing Policy Committee on Transportation is:
- To provide advice and recommendations to Council;
- To oversee the implementation of approved policy decisions by the civic administration; and
- To exercise every power delegated by Council.
Many of the public transit related items that find their way before City Council are usually first presented at the SPC-T.
- Councillor Z. Jeffries, Chair
- Councillor B. Dubois, Vice-Chair
- Councillor C. Block
- Councillor R. Donauer
- Councillor S. Gersher
- Mayor C. Clark (ex officio)
Items that may be of interest to Bus Riders of Saskatoon may be brought to your attention via this website, our Facebook page, and our email list.