222 3 Avenue North
Saskatoon, SK S7K 0J5
With respect to all matters within the committee’s policy areas, the mandate of this committee is:
- To provide advice and recommendations to Council;
- To oversee the impementation of approved policy decisions by the civic administration; and
- To exercise every power delegated by Council.
The policy areas for this committee include:
- planning and urban design;
- development regulation;
- affordable housing;
- arts, culture, recreation and immigration;
- fire prevention and suppression;
- municipal heritage matters;
- regional planning; and
- any other related area.
Many of the public transit related items that find their way before City Council are usually first presented at the SPC-T.
- Councillor T. Davies
- Councillor B. Dubois
- Councillor H. Gough
- Councillor D. Hill
- Councillor Z. Jeffries
- Mayor C. Clark (Ex-Officio)
Items that may be of interest to Bus Riders of Saskatoon may be brought to your attention via this website, our Facebook page, and our email list.